Mason’s international student clubs present dances from around the world in this colorful and lively competition! Come out and support the participating teams and individuals competing in this year's event.
The Dance Competition will begin at 7:00pm! Don't be late, as you are not able to be seated until the stage is clear (we will not interrupt our dancers!)
Doors open for seating at 6:15pm, so make sure you stop in at the reception beforehand for some free snacks before entering.
- No flash photography may be taken. Please do not obstruct others' views by holding up your phone during performances.
- The performances will be recorded and streamed live during the event
- Mason students, faculty/staff, and Non-Mason community members must register through Mason360.
- Children without email addresses to create a Mason360 account may accompany an adult.
- Seats in the theater may not be saved for family and friends who are late.
- We need all the space for our attendees so make sure you have a plan to meet with them in the lobby before being seated by our amazing staff.
- PARKING: Mason Parking Lot K Google Map
All attendees regardless of age who attend an indoor event or performance at the Center for the Arts, must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by the date of their visit and present proof of vaccination or show a negative COVID-19 test result upon entry. Acceptable negative results must be from CDC approved Rapid Antigen tests within 48 hours of performance time or PCR tests within 72 hours of performance time. Face coverings are required indoors for patrons ages two and up.
Proof of vaccination and matching photo ID will be required upon entry into the venue in the form of a physical vaccination card, a digital copy on a mobile device, digital presentation of a vaccine passport app, a printout from a medical provider, or an individual’s state vaccine registry. Patrons who are not vaccinated (including those under age 12) must provide proof of negative COVID-19 test prior to entering the venue. An accompanying adult may verbally confirm a minor's identity. By attending this event, you voluntarily assume the risk of exposure to Covid-19.
Read the full policy and FAQ: cfa.gmu.edu/vaccination
How to Check In for the Event
- Mason Students: Bring your valid Mason ID and Complete your COVID Health Check
- Non-Mason community members: bring the item(s) as listed above for the CFA Vaccination Policy and present the QR Code emailed to you after registering